Winter Season (November 23rd–April 2nd)
Each 12’ x 16’ camping cabin is equipped with a double bed, a twin bunk bed, sleeping pads for 4, and a wood stove that makes them the perfect camping experience for the whole family. Up to six people can be accommodated. Cabins are located in the front country, about 100 feet from the lodge. The Lodge is located at the base of the 35 mile trail system of the Nordic Village of Northern Arizona.
Amenities & Notes
- Double bed, twin bunk bed and sleeping pads for 4 are provided.
- Lighting is in place by battery operated lantern, but there are no electric outlets. It is advisable to bring flashlights or headlamps.
- Heating provided by wood-burning stove inside each cabin and wood provided in a wood shelter outside of yurt.
- Propane barbecue grill and picnic table is available next to each unit.
- Running water not available.
- There are NO outdoor campfires permitted during the Winter Season
- Portable restrooms are located near each unit.
- You supply: water, sleeping bags, pillows, headlamp or flashlight, cooking/eating supplies and utensils, food and beverages, personal items, books, games, etc.
- For a map showing the locations of the yurts and cabins, click to download here. (PDF, 662 kb- Free Adobe Reader required.)
Winter Rate & Information
- Weekdays starting at $70 per night for up to 2 people
- Rates may be higher during special events and holidays
- $10 extra per night, per each additional person
- $10 per night, per dog
- Changes to confirmed reservations are subject to a $25 change fee.
- Check-in time anytime after 9:00 A.M. for skiing and other activities. Cabins will be ready by 1:00 P.M. Please note that you must check-in no later than 3:00 P.M. or you will forfeit your reservation and your payment. This will be enforced due to safety and insurance concerns.
- Check-out time is 10:00 A.M.
- Valid Trail Pass for each member of your party is required during winter season.
- Camping cabins are located in the front country 100 feet from the Lodge.
- Every camping visitor is REQUIRED to read and accept the Winter Camping Information document. (PDF, 110 kb – Free Adobe Reader required.)
- Morning Cup O’ Joe: $2/cup or hot chocolate @ 9:00 am everyday
- Friday Night Bon Fire and Movie: Every Friday night (conditions allowing) catch a family friendly flick and a warm bon fire starting at 5:00 pm ending at 7:00 pm. $2 s’mores available for sale in lodge.
- Nordic Village Library: Visit our small library in the lodge and take a book to read for the duration of your stay.
- Outdoor Games: In exchange for your driver’s license and $1, rent out one of our outdoor games (bocce ball etc.).
Please Read Before Making Camping Reservation
Please read all “Amenities and Notes” above and our Camping & Lodging Policies page before proceeding.
- By making a reservation you confirm that you have read our “Winter Camping Information” PDF document above.
- You must provide a valid email address for reservation confirmation.
- Please print your email confirmation with your access code. Cell service cannot be relied upon.
- Lodge staff may not be on site upon your arrival. Please be prepared for self check-in.
To reserve a Camper Cabin, please check availability below.