Summer Season (May 5th–October 15th)
Our 12’ x 16’ camper cabins are located near the Lodge at the Nordic Village of Northern Arizona (formerly Flagstaff Nordic Center) in the summer season so no hiking is required. Each unit is equipped with a double bed, a twin bunk bed, sleeping pads, and a wood stove that make them the perfect camping experience for the whole family. Up to six people can be accommodated.
The Lodge is located at the base of the 35-mile trail system of the Nordic Village. Most of these trails can be used for biking as well as hiking and trail running.
Amenities & Notes
- Summer campground map (PDF 128 kb – Free Adobe Reader required.)
- Double bed, twin bunk bed and sleeping pads are provided.
- Lighting is in place by battery operated lantern, but there are no electric outlets. It is advisable to bring flashlights or headlamps.
- Heating provided by wood-burning stove inside each cabin. All Forest Service fire restrictions apply. For current fire restrictions please visit http://www.fs.fed.us/r3/coconino/.
- Firewood for the stove and camp fires is available to purchase for $10 per crate.
- Dogs are allowed for an additional $10 fee per dog.
- A propane barbecue grill and a picnic table are available next to each unit.
- Running water not available inside the cabins.
- You supply: sleeping bags, pillows, headlamp or flashlight, cooking/eating supplies and utensils, food and beverages, personal items, books, games, etc.
- Morning Cup O’ Joe: $2/cup @ 9:00 am Friday-Sunday.
- Outdoor Movie: Once a weekend (Fri-Sun) we will be showing a family friendly movie starting at 5:00 pm.
- Nordic Village Library: Visit our small library in the lodge and take a book to read for the duration of your stay.
- Outdoor Games: In exchange for your driver’s license, rent out one of our outdoor games (bocce ball etc.).
Summer Rate & Information
- Weekdays starting at $75/night for up to four people.
- Fridays starting at $80/night for up to four people.
- Weekends/Holiday rates starting at $85/night for up to four people.
- Rates may be higher during special events and holidays.
- $10 extra per night, per each additional person
- $10 extra per night, per dog
- Check-in time is after 1:00 P.M.
- Check-out time is 10:00 A.M.
To reserve a Camper Cabin, please check availability below.
Please Read Before Making Reservation
- Please read all “Amenities and Notes” and our Policies page before proceeding.
- You must provide a valid email address for reservation confirmation.
- Please print your email confirmation with your access code. Cell service cannot be relied upon.
- Lodge staff may not be on site upon your arrival. Please be prepared for self check-in.