Our 12’ x 16’ camper cabins are located near the Lodge at the Arizona Nordic Village in the summer season – no hiking is required. Each unit is equipped with a double bed, a twin bunk bed, sleeping pads, and a wood stove that make them the perfect camping experience for the whole family. Up to 6 people can be accommodated.
The Lodge is located at the base of the 35-mile trail system of the Nordic Village. Most of these trails can be used for biking as well as hiking and trail running.
Amenities & Notes
- Check-in time is after 1:00 P.M.
- Check-out time is 10:00 A.M.
- Double bed, twin bunk bed and sleeping pads are provided.
- Lighting is in place by battery operated lantern, but there are no electric outlets. It is advisable to bring flashlights or headlamps.
- Heating provided by wood-burning stove inside each cabin. All Forest Service fire restrictions apply. For current fire restrictions please visit http://www.fs.fed.us/r3/coconino/.
- Firewood for the stove and campfires is available to purchase for $10 per crate.
- Dogs are allowed for an additional $
- 10 fee per dog.
- A propane barbecue grill and a picnic table are available next to each unit.
- Running water not available inside the cabins.
- You supply: sleeping bags, pillows, headlamp or flashlight, cooking/eating supplies and utensils, food and beverages, personal items, books, games, etc.
- Nordic Village Library: Visit our small library in the lodge and take a book to read for the duration of your stay.
- Outdoor Games: In exchange for your driver’s license, rent out one of our outdoor games (bocce ball etc.) during lodge hours.