- 20% off everything (including: yurt and cabin rentals, gear rentals, in-store merchandise, waxing services, etc)
- 2 complimentary single-day trail passes to share
- 1 complimentary skate or classic ski lesson
- Unlimited skiing November 22nd–April 1st (snow permitting) with unrestricted access hours (barring special events or emergency situations)
- NEW for 2020: In a rather uncertain year, we’d like to offer you a little bit of certainty. For the 2020-21 ski season, we will guarantee the Village will be open for skiing for at least 30 days. Whether the novel coronavirus shuts down the world, or the snow doesn’t fly, if we don’t hit a minimum of 30 operating ski days, we will refund your passes a proportionate percentage of the number of days we missed. For example: if we were only open 15 of 30 days, we would refund 50% of the cost of your season pass. If we aren’t open at all, we will return all of your dollars. Now, 30 days may not sound like a lot at first, but if we are operating five days a week, that is six weeks of skiing we’re guaranteeing. If you’ve been around a while, you’ll know that we always hope to have many more than that, but we have certainly had fewer! Please note, this is not a guarantee of how many days YOU were able to visit the Nordic Village, only the number of ski days we are open for. We will track these days on our Trails and Conditions pages for transparency. Please also note that there will be no whiner-day-reductions: no sympathy for the “well today shouldn’t count because the conditions were not to my liking.” We always try to do our best, and that’s all you can really ask of anyone.
- Coronavirus and the ski season: First and foremost, the Nordic Village will be responsive and adaptive to all local and national guidance in terms of our winter operations. If we have to close or make drastic changes to how we operate, we will, and that is part of why we are offering the guarantee above. As of September 21st, 2020, our plan for the 20/21 winter season is to attempt to have as normal of a ski and snowshoe season as possible. We will likely sell day use passes through our outdoor ticket window (as opposed to inside the Lodge), limit the rental yurt to one party/group at a time, and we may have limited or no indoor seating in the Lodge. Masks/face coverings will be required any time you are indoors or otherwise unable to maintain social distancing. We’ll keep you updated if anything changes to the plan.
NOTE: EARLY SEASON RATES END ON SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 1st!
|Type||Early-Season Sale Price!||Full Price|
|Student/Senior Season Pass *||$110||$125|
|Adult Season Pass||$210||$240|
|Couples Season Pass||$340||$395|
|Family Season Pass||$425||$495|
|*Student: ages 8-17 and college students with ID. Senior: ages 65+|
|Children 0–7 years of age are free / Season pass prices listed include tax|