Lodging Reservation & Refund Policies
- All reservations subject to sales tax.
- Cabin reservation requires a minimum of a two night stay.
- A $250 security deposit is required for cabin rental. Deposit will be refunded upon checkout.
- Minimum stays may be required during some periods.
- Our generator is cut off at 10:00 pm; however, you can bring your own generator if you’d like to keep music and lights going after ours is shut off.
- Prices subject to change without notice. Prices will not change on reservations that are in place prior to any change.
- Guest is responsible for payment of all room nights reserved.
- Changes to confirmed reservations may be subject to a “change fee”.
- Cancellations received more than 14 days prior to arrival are refundable, less a 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received less than 14 days prior to arrival date are not refundable.
- When making reservations, we highly recommend purchasing trip insurance in the event that your need to cancel your trip due to unforeseen circumstances. For your convenience, we have included links to several travel insurance resources below.
Retreats & Group Activities
The Arizona Nordic Village hosts several group events and management / training retreats. Some of the events we specialize in are weddings, birthday parties, and corporate retreats. We also offer a 10% discount for groups of ten or more. Please contact us with your requirements or desires and we will do our best to accommodate you.